Jesse,

OK, I'm back...

Let me back up a minute and ask you a couple of general questions with
respect to establishing which past clock times of different observers were
simultaneous in p-time....

The only clocks in this example are the real actual ages of two twins....

1. Do you agree that each twin always has a real actual age defined as how
old he actually is (to himself)?

Yes or no?

2. Do you agree that this real actual age corresponds by definition to the
moment of his actually being alive, to his actual current point in time?
(As a block universe believer you can just take this as perception or
perspective rather than actuality if you wish - it won't affect the
discussion).

Yes or no?

Now assume a relativistic trip that separates the twins....

3. Do you agree that IF, for every point of the trip, we can always
determine what ACTUAL age of one twin corresponds to the ACTUAL age of the
other twin, and always in a way that both twins AGREE upon (that is frame
independent), that those 1:1 correspondences in actual ages, whatever they
are, must occur at the same actual times? That this would give us a method
to determine what (possibly different) actual ages occur at the same actual
p-time moment in which the twins are actually alive with those (possibly
different) actual ages?

Yes or no?

Edgar