On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 7:40 PM, Edgar L. Owen <edgaro...@att.net> wrote:

> Jesse,
>
> 1. Do you agree you are actually a particular age right now today as you
> read this?

Hey, more questions! But as usual, I see you demand that I answer your
questions while you pointedly ignore the question I have repeatedly asked
you about the meaning of "same point in spacetime", even after I put the
question into a form that only requires a simple "agree/disagree" type
answer--again see the last two paragraphs of
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/everything-list/jFX-wTm_E_Q/LF0Xcds_qtQJ .
Sorry Edward, but this is really rude behavior, adults having a civil
discussion understand that they are each expected to make some effort to
address the other's questions and arguments, you can't expect to have the
unique power to dictate what will be discussed (especially when the line of
discussion you are so stubbornly ignoring is one stemming from an argument
of mine that I think shows a basic mathematical contradiction in your ideas
about p-time simultaneity). I will be happy to answer all your questions
and arguments in detail, just as I have always done in the past, if you are
willing to address my question in some way--even if it's not a simple
agree/disagree answer, but something else like saying that you find the
question unclear and in need of clarification. But if you outright refuse
to talk about anything but your own preferred lines of argument, then I'll
take that as a sign that you are unwilling to show any basic respect to
others who disagree with you, and that you are only interested in lecturing
about your ideas rather than engaging in two-way conversation, in which
case there'd be no point in my responding to your posts any further.

Jesse