Jason,

This initially interesting post of course exposes fundamental flaws in its
logic and the way that a lot of people get mislead by physically impossible
thought experiments such as the whole interminable p-clone, p-zombie
discussion on this group.

First there is of course no physical mechanism that continually produces
clones and places them in separate rooms, nor is there any MW process that
does that, so the whole analysis is moot, and frankly childish as it
doesn't even take into consideration what aspects of reality change
randomly and which don't. Specifically it's NOT room numbers that seem
random, it's quantum level events.

If anyone is looking for the source of quantum randomness I've already
provided an explanation. It occurs as fragmentary spacetimes are created by
quantum events and then merged via shared quantum events. There can be no
deterministic rules for aligning separate spacetime fragments thus nature
is forced to make those alignments randomly.

But sadly no one on this group is interested in quantum theory, only
relativity, and far out philosophies such as 'comp'.

Edgar

If you read carefully it assumes a single real present moment self that has
the experience of being in one room or the other.