On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 8:52 PM, Edgar L. Owen <edgaro...@att.net> wrote:

> Can you agree to this at least?

To repeat what I said in my second-to-last post:

'If you continue to ask me "Do you agree?" type questions while ignoring
the similar questions I ask you, I guess I'll have to take that as a sign
of contempt, in which case as I said I won't be responding to further posts
of yours. Any response is better than just completely ignoring questions,
even if it's something like "I find your questions ambiguous" or "you've
asked too many questions and I don't have time for them all right now,
please narrow it down to one per post".'

If you decide to treat me with the same basic level of respect I have
treated you, rather than making a show of asking me questions while you
contemptuously ignore my requests that you address mine, then I will keep
going with this. If not, I have better things to do.

Jesse