From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of

John, because those in power say that Global Warming is imminent, and the
solution is to switch to wind and solar, and shut off the dirty electrical
sources. The problem is these sources cannot yet do it. But the progressives
demand this anyway. It should not rationally matter what energy source we use,
as long as it works, but we now have ideology in play.

News flash – global warming IS imminent – it does not matter whether you
believe so or not, blinded by your ideology. The data speaks for itself.