________________________________
 From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2014 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: The situation at Fukushima appears to be deteriorating

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 3:14 PM, Chris de Morsella <cdemorse...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Really I am laughing out loud -- for real. John I would love to see you try
> to get into the hard drug distribution black market

>>Just curious, is there any particular reason you think I haven't already done
>>so?

Well, you are alive and -- I assume are not writing your posts from a federal
prison somewhere.

> hopefully not getting killed in the process

>>Thank you for your concern.

You seem innocent of how the drug cartels operate and just how violent they are.

> It [the Black Market] is a global oligopoly

I know.

> dominated by a few trans-national drug gangs

I know.

> if you think that this is an exemplar of free market

>> I do.

Then who would ever want to live under a "free market system" if as you admit
the transnational drug gangs are an exemplar of a well evolved free market?

> I have to really question what your idea of freedom is.

>> The ability to buy anything if the seller and buyer can agree on a price.

A strange notion of the meaning of freedom.
Chris

 John K Clark

.