Richard,

On 31 Mar 2014, at 11:33, Richard Ruquist wrote:

Bruno, Is not collapse restored for controlled experiments which are all first-person?

Yes, collapse is restored in the minds of each observer, but it is, as you say, a first person perspective, sharable as duplication is contagious, distributive, at the linear level, so to speak.

I know of no 3p experiments.

Me neither. That's a good reason to prefer to consider it as a first person perspective effect, which in this case, is predicted by the wave equation. Like comp predicts that the guy in W and in M feels to be in just one city. "We don't feel the split".

But there is a measure problem to solve, and its solution should be equivalent with the core physical laws. Well, that's what I am arguing for.

Bruno

Richard