On 01 Apr 2014, at 22:49, Craig Weinberg wrote:

Logic obeys its own incorrigibility also. Logic cannot be doubted logically.

I would say that it is the contrary.

Logic + numbers leads to doubts and science only make the doubt greater, augmenting the possibilities, and freedom degrees.

The machine already says it at the (local) 3p-self level: if "3-I" is consistent, then it is consistent that "3-I" is inconsistent.

'---That does not apply to me!' echoes the 1-p.

Yeah, life is not easy at the very start, in the arithmetical reality. Well, perhaps it would be more easy then there would be less fun? There could be an eternal non ending conflict between security and liberty, in the 3p/1p arithmetical reality. The 1p and 3p realities/ persons never agree/fit completely, even in the ideal correct case of simple solitary(Löbian) machines. For the 3p, self-consistency is not self-attributable and is doubtable, for the 1p it is trivial.