On 4/20/2014 5:00 AM, LizR wrote:
On 20 April 2014 22:41, Kim Jones <kimjo...@ozemail.com.au <mailto:kimjo...@ozemail.com.au>> wrote:

    Everything we know
    Everything we know that we know
    Everything we do not know
    Everything we suspect we do not know
    Everything we cannot possibly know (due to the limitations of hominid
brains/minds)
    Everything that was, is or will be

    In short, God is - wait for it:

    The Everything.

I don't have any problem with calling this God, or indeed calling it whatever you like, but it isn't the concept most people have of God.

Maybe you should just call it the Everything.

“People are more unwilling to give up the word ‘God’ than to give up the idea for which the word has hitherto stood”
    --- Bertrand Russell