On 4 May 2014 15:20, Samiya Illias <samiyaill...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have forwarded your query to an expert in Arabic Grammar. Your quote
> from Wikipedia is correct. What I can inform you, based on my
> understanding, is that the pronoun 'ha' used in the verse is for female
> singular with a plural masculine noun 'butuun' indicates that it is
> specifically about a female bee.

OK. I hope you are prepared to accept that if Arabic gives genders to
everything, including things which are in fact genderless (like tables),
then that demolishes any claim that bees being described as female in
ancient texts has any particular significance.

I will look at the other claims once this one has been settled, if you
don't mind. I think one at a time is best if we are attempting to establish
the truth in each case.