On 9 May 2014 14:06, John Ross <jr...@trexenterprises.com> wrote:

> I am a patent attorney.  During the past 13 years I have documented my
> theory at eight times in its development by filing patent applications
> attempting to patent process for modeling things like electrons.  My
> applications have been repeatedly rejected by the USPTO.  However, they
> have in the process been published worldwide.  I case my theory turns out
> to be correct, I want this record to show that I am the author of my
> tronnie theory.  Anyhow if you want to see the evolution of my theory, go
> USPTO.gov and search for tronnies. You might also search for “trons”. That
> was my first name for tronnies, but that name had been taken so I switched
> to tronnies about 10 years ago.

I want you to explain it *here*, not point me to something that will
involve me having to do a huge amount of work to find anything out, if I'm
lucky.

It's quite simple. I don't want to "see the evolution of your theory". This
is not some optional request from someone who's slightly kooky about
something irrelevant, that you can just humour, treat flippantly, or brush
aside. This is a request for you to show the bedrock on which you are (or
should be) building. *Anyone* who is interested will want to, at a minimum,
see the reasoning behind your theory - not just bald statements about "the
world is composed of X and Y" which when it's gently pointed out that they
contradict observation, as Russell just did, elicit only a hand-waving
response. If you have the ghost of an original idea, you should be able to
explain it from the ground up. You should be eager to. Your evasive answer
only puts me in mind of a previous contributor to this list who refused,
over any over again, to come out with honest answers to honest questions.
He has now departed into the aether, but he was a good example of
everything that someone can do wrong when trying to present an original
theory on a list like this. The memory is still sharp, so if you would like
to be taken seriously and not dismissed as a crackpot or troll, please do
your best to give the information requested, rather than saying "read my
book" or "look at my patent applications" or whatever.

Anyone who has spent years developing a half decent theory should be able
to explain it, at the requested level of comprehension, and should be eager
to do so.

So, over to you.