Thanks for the advice.  However, I don't think you should feel sorry for
me for believing that I am right and everybody else is wrong.  I have a
feeling that even  you would admit that there is a possibility, however
unlikely, that i could be correct and Einstein (and all of those who
believe him) could be wrong.

It is true that the "measured" speed of light in a vacuum is always c.  On
that Einstein and I agree.  In accordance with my model, Coulomb grids
completely fill our Universe, every cubic nanometer of it (including all
vacuums) and light travels in Coulomb grids at a speed of c.  Therefore,
if the Coulomb grid is moving in the same direction as a beam of light at
a speed of b then the beam is moving at a speed of c plus b.  But we need
to have a reference to know how to figure the speed b.  That reference
could be the center of our Universe or the cosmic background radiation.
In this respect my theory includes relativity features.  But it does not
require that the passage of time changes with speed or gravity or that
massive objects produce a curvature of space.

The article Liz cited is a nice article and it attempts to explain some of
Einstein's concepts simply.  However, I note that the article does not
attempt to explain Einstein's concept of gravity.  And I admit I do not
understand his concept of gravity.  Liz has earlier referred to as set of
equations that I gather relate to the curvature of space.  Since I am
convinced that space cannot be curved, I don't see how the equations can
accurately explain gravity.  It is possible that his equations accurately
predict the path of light as it passes by the sun.  But that would not
prove that massive objects curve space.

My theory provides a better simpler explanation of gravity.  There is a
Black Hole in the center of every galaxy.  The Black Hole continuously
consumes portions of its galaxy.  It breaks down the molecules and atoms
of the consumed portions into protons, electrons and positrons and
neutrino entrons and other entrons.  It produces anti-protons from the
electrons, positron and entrons and it allows the protons and anti-protons
to destroy each other to release more neutrino entrons some  of which
escape the Black Hole as neutrino photons to produce the gravity of the
galaxy and some of which help produce more anti-protons.

Some neutrino photos are temporally stopped in stars, planets and moons
and later released to give these objects their gravity.  Photons have a
mass that is equivalent to the energy of the photons. The paths of these
photons are curved by neutrino photons released from stars, planets and
moons.

I have shown on page 136 of my book that the consumption per earth-day of
an earth-size planet by the Black Hole in the center of the Milky Way
would produce a neutrino photon flux here on earth of about 68,000
neutrino photons per second per square meter.  Liz has my book.  She can
confirm that I have made this calculation.

I have read that gravity travels at the speed of light.  My neutrino
photons travel at the speed of light.  My theory also explains
anti-gravity as being carried by photons, much lower energy photons that
apply a photon pressure on the huge surface areas, of faraway galaxies.

My theory proposes the previously unknown entron (two circling tronnies)
that provide all of the mass of our Universe (except for the portion
provided by electrons and positrons).  if I am correct we could avoid a
lot of wasted efforts looking for the Higgs boson.

John Ross