As someone who can juggle 5 balls, I would say there really is very little,
if any, creativity involved. It's purely training of muscle memory over
hundreds/thousands of repetitions. I'm not even sure how creativity would
enter the equation... I suppose you could be creative about how you train
yourself, using inventive techniques. But that's not at all necessary.

Creativity in juggling comes into play in terms of tricks, but that's a
different point than what Telmo was saying.

Terren