> On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 3:19 PM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > No the  I before measuring the spin, is as clear as the I pushing the
>> button, no confusion... When I ask that I what is the probability he'll see
>> spin up *UNDER MWI WHERE YOU'LL BE DUPLICATED DOING SUCH EXPERIMENT*, that
>> I will answer 0.5
>>

> And in the MWI how will YOU know if the 0.5 prediction was correct?

And in the comp experiment how will YOU know if the 0.5 prediction was
correct?

YOU repeat the exeperiment many times and you write the result in a diary,
and almost all YOU will arrive at the correct frequency *exactly* like
almost all YOU in MWI wil arrive at 0.5.

> YOU repeat the experiment  many times, YOU write down the results and then
> YOU  see if about half the time it was spin up and about half spin down.
> Pronouns cause no problem.
>
> But in Bruno's thought experiment how is it determined if the
> probabilistic prediction about which city YOU saw was correct or not, which
> YOU should I ask?

The same you as always *ALL OF THEM* like in MWI.

> Should I write down Moscow or Washington? If YOU say both then YOU saw
> Washington and Moscow and the probability is 1.0, if you say ask neither
> then YOU didn't see Washington AND YOU didn't see Moscow and the
> probability is 0.0, in neither case is it 0.5.
>
>   John K Clark
>

>  --

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. (Roy
Batty/Rutger Hauer)