________________________________
 From: spudboy100 via Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 8, 2014 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: American Intelligence

Its not about cowardice or courage, now whos doing the manichean tango?
Its about taking in information  tgatvwe havebon the world, and using
to to survive and thrive. Its not about 'Merican' pride and flags and
eagles and pickup trucks.

>>Its about surviving what surely will be coming.

What will surely be coming spudboy? And since you are so certain surely then
you have clear and convincing evidence of a factual nature that would convince
any reasonable person that you are surely right. Until you have such clear and
incontrovertible evidence can you kindly please keep your personal paranoia
bottled up inside your own brain.

>> Its about seeking to survive the decisions of a ruling elite

that are no wiser then you or I. You don't believe its a serious
threat, but I do.

And you have shown me no evidence to convince me of the contrary. It is you who
is demanding we all fall into line with a genocidal program.. you had better
have very good evidence to show why there is no other rational choice.

But you have nothing of the sort... the vaguely menacing threats you present
and your incessant prejudicial stereotyping of almost two billion human beings
as being religious fanatics, who can think of nothing else than dying in Jihad
to get to paradise, does not meet that bar.

So press the hold button on your paranoid delusional preachy soap box spam
machine and let the fermentation of your brain proceed, off line, where we do
not have to be subjected to this on-going stream of your hate speech.

It is ironic -- for me -- that this is all happening on a thread titled
"American Intelligence", for you are a shining exemplar of the kind of American
that causes many to question "American Intelligence". If I thought this country
was peopled by folk like you I would be questioning American intelligence as
well... fortunately I am American and know better. You are a part of a small,
but loud mouthed extremist minority in this country.
Chris