________________________________
 From: meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: Neuromorphic ‘atomic-switch’ networks function like synapses in
the brain

But after you made one and trained it you couldn't make a copy.  You'd have to
start over.

Isn't this akin to what biological life does?

We are the result not only of our DNA and neurological hardware, but of the
accumulating mass of our own unique experiences and all the interactions they
triggered within our neural cortex (forming memories and triggering reactions
etc.)
Chris

Brent