From: LizR <lizj...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Jan 11, 2015 07:22 PM
Subject: Re: Why is there something rather than nothing? From quantum theory to
dialectics?

Also on the subject

  <a target="_blank"
href="http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/27987-these-terrorist-attacks-are-not-about-religion";>http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/27987-these-terrorist-attacks-are-not-about-religion</a>

email to
 <a target="_blank"
href="mailto:everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com";>everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com</a>.

 To post to this group, send email to