From: 'Chris de Morsella' via Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jan 19, 2015 1:40 pm
Subject: RE: Why was nobody murdered because of this cartoon?

From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 10:17 AM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com

If your insult doesn't get your target riled up its a poor usage of language
and a poor understanding of political psychology, after perusing your words. If
I were a progressive, I would look at your wording (if you were identified as a
conservative) and say, "look at this Classist scumbag whose divisiveness and
his bragging about how superior he is! Superiority, hmm! This Chris guy must be
a neonazi. Heh! I mean Washington state is one of the whitest places in the
nation! And, remember, not so long ago, that is where the neonazi Das Reich
terrorists came from, and they robbed banks and killed that radio show host in
Denver. He must be a freak'in loon. Love of state, yep, a hitlerite for sure.
Also, Washington is near Idaho where they had the Aryan Nations!" ? Also he
works for a global corporation, which is one of the oligarchy (This accusation
is probably not wrong). That proves it!  The anti-immigrant thing is inaccurate
(not that it matters to proggies).  This is the kind of junk you do and your
side does, but yeah, its fun ain't it??

Statistically the very red areas of the country with the strongest Tea bag
(e.g. American Fascist Party) affiliation are on average  net recipients of
federal money – e.g. their economies depend on Federal government largesse.
Interestingly the blue areas of our country (the more democratic leaning and
liberal thinking areas) are on average net contributors to the federal
government. It is many millions of people, primarily from blue parts of the
country, like me who are mostly paying the bills of this country. The Teabagger
parts of this country, meanwhile are often sucking at the teat of the federal
government…. Living off of government checks, their moribund lackluster
economies supported by federal tax dollar transfers into their depressed
regions.
You Tea Party folks are a bunch of obnoxious whiners! Angry at the everyone
else, blaming others for your problems. You all need to shut up and get into a
12 step program.

The xenophobe thing is absolutely wrong (not that it matters to you) since my
focus is primarily murderous Islamists, as opposed to murderous Episcopalians.
Actually, progressives are a greater threat to the US, then Muslim Radicals,
because you guys defend them, no matter what, and seek to empower them, which
is what progressives do. I mean, I am not attempting to persuade you of your
error, because, who gives a fuck? But I don't like your specious
multiculturalist creepiness to go unchallenged on this email list. Its failed
everywhere its been tried, as nearly all of the liberal crap has.

You rail against the identifiable other that your Party Patriarchs have
instructed you to yell at… like the good tool you are!
-Chris