On 3/23/2015 7:08 PM, John Clark wrote:
On Mon, Mar 23, 2015  meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net
<mailto:meeke...@verizon.net>> wrote:

        >> I can provide the needed information right now right here, the
Helsinki-John will see Helsinki the
        Moscow-John will see Moscow and the Washington-John will see Washington.
        Anything else I can help you with?

    > Yeah, explain why MWI is significantly different.

In that regard it's not different, John-slot-A will see the electron go through slot-A and John-slot-B will see the electron go through slot-B. The only difference is that the laws of physics allow Everett to use personal pronouns without ambiguity but they don't give that privilege to Bruno and his thought experiment. Anything else I can help you with?

So it's not significantly different and the John-before-he-looks will be uncertain of what he will see and no amount of additional information can make him certain, even though the equation for propagation of the electron is deterministic. So the uncertainty for John-before-he-looks is in which John he will become.