> No, I am not. Cats are made of matter, but not all things made of matter
are cats -- some are dogs, some are rocks, and so on.

I think the major thrust here is not that you need a miracle to get
consciousness out of matter, although that is part of what Bruno is saying.
Instead, his point is that you need God to explain the *existence* of
matter. That "God" really instantiated matter computations while other
computations in Platonia are fictions is what attention is being called to.

Sent from Gmail Mobile