Russell:
you wrote (among many many others):

*"...No free will = deterministic behaviour..." *

I would not equal the two in my agnostic views. There are lots of (known as
well, as unknow/unknowable) inputs a/effecting our decisionmaking. We like
to call it "free will" for putting ourselves into an elegant, superb
position.
I accept SOME deterministic trend, stronger and weaker ones in that
unfathomable variety of 'everything',  but a balance of them results in a
decision we ordinarily may even call 'counterproductive'. We (here and now)
have no way to select the 'final' decisionmaking from dilemmata we may call
free will cases.

Respectfully
John Mikes