Bruno wrote:

Do you assume a physical reality, or are you agnostic on this question?

I do believe in a natural or physical reality, but I am agnostic if it
needs to be assume and thus involved primitive element, or if what we take
as a physical universe is a (collective) experience of numbers that we can
derive from arithmetic (as it seems to be necessarily the case once we bet
that brains are Turing emulable (I am agnostic on this, but not on the fact
that if the brain is Turing emulable then the physical is an emergent
pattern in the mind of the (relative) numbers).

Hard to follow the summersaults of your concepts. I was waiting for some
'mathematical' reality as well. To "LIVE" in this universe I have to accept
some scientific conclusions of the little info we so far absorbed
(observed?) from a wider infinite Nature. That does not mean "I ASSUME". I
may use it.
Turing - as I think - was a human person so T-emulable is human conclusion.
Again you seem to have circumwent the 'physical experience that we can
derive from arithmetic" vs. "arithmetic, for which we learned a lot from
Nature".
I don't think arithmetic just jumped out from the human mind as Pallas
Athene from the head of Zeuss. In full armor. Integers, Primes or else. We
know a nice history how "zero" was invented and so on after the Romans with
their decimal(pentagonal?) system.

Our agnosticism may be different (I stress the so far unknown and maybe
even unknowable infinite complexity of the Entirety as potentially
influencing our (known/knowable) world as the basis of "MY" agnosticism.
Beyond that I try to comply with the World as we humans may know it by now).

JM