Bruno wrote.
*That is capitalism, or equivalent. I don't use capitalism is the Marxist
sense, but in the sense of european liberalism (liberal = right, in
europa). The idea is that the state is limited in power as much as
possible. Ideally, it might even disappear, or become itself competitive by
allowing any human to choose the state, real or virtual, to live in (= to
pay tax for)*.

Capitalism (in Adam Smith's sense?) means FOr Profit, Growth, competition,
etc.
Liberalism comes from your langiage (Liberte' - freedom).
JM