"A and B perform their measurements at spacelike separation, but each
chooses the measurement orientation outside the light cone of the other.
There are four possible combinations of results, corresponding to four
worlds in the MWI: |+>|+'>, |+>|-'>, |->|+'>, and |->|-'>. Since each
observer has a 50% chance of getting |+> and 50% of getting |->, and the
two measurements are completely independent of each other, it would seem
that each of these four worlds is equally likely."

I don't think this is how it's supposed to work for those who argue the MWI
is local like Deutsch. Rather the idea is that "splitting" into worlds is
local, not global; so one experimenter locally splits into copies that see
|+> and |-> when they measure their particle, likewise the other
experimenter splits into copies that saw |+'> and |-'>. But until their
future light cones overlap there are no "worlds" containing facts about
what *both* experimenters saw. And once they do overlap--say, because they
both sent signals about their results to an experimenter at the midpoint
between them--then they can be matched up appropriately based on
information in the past light cone of the overlap region, including
information about what detector setting each copy of each experimenter
used. So if both experimenters used the same detector setting, then if we
consider the copy of the middle observer who gets matched up with the copy
of the left experimenter that got |+>, he must also be matched up with the
copy of the right experimenter that got |-'>, and likewise the copy of the
middle observer who gets matched up with the copy of the left experimenter
who got |-> must be matched up with the copy of the right experimenter that
got |+'>. You could design a cellular-automata like system that keeps track
of multiple copies of each system at a given "cell" in this sort of way,
and reproduces the statistics seen in Bell experiments, so the idea is at
least in principle consistent (I described a simple toy model at
http://www.physicsforums.com/threads/does-mwi-resolve-locality-problems-with-entanglement.206291/#post-1557143
). Although from what I've read, the "preferred basis problem" means the
current formulation of the MWI has trouble getting probabilities from the
universal wavefunction in any simple frequentist way (one where you have a
well-defined "fraction of copies with property X vs. fraction with property
Y" for each local region of spacetime, and probability is simply
interpreted in terms of this fraction), instead probabilities are usually
derived in non-frequentist ways using things like decision theory. Maybe in
the future a nice frequentist version of the Everett interpretation will be
found though...I don't understand the details, but I think Mark Rubin has
been trying to get closer to something like this in the papers at
http://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/0204024 and
http://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/0511188 and http://arxiv.org/abs/0909.2673

Jesse