Jesse,
Rather than making a detailed response to your points -- which would take us rather too far off the track -- I will make a short argument.

I think you may have missed a salient feature of my little story about mismatching. The point to which I wish to draw attention is that Alice and Bob do not know that they are in an impossible world until after they have compared their experimental notes. In general, in order to do the matching in a way that will preserve the quantum correlations, you have to know the probabilities of the combined worlds in advance. But these probabilities can be calculated only after Alice and Bob exchange notes.

So you need to know the relative orientations and results in order to calculate the probabilities required to get consistent matchings, but these probabilities become available only after the matching is complete. In other words, the model as proposed is incoherent.

You might try to get around this by saying that you can garner the results from both Alice and Bob before they meet up. You can't do this by asking them -- who does the asking? And they might refuse to cooperate. Individuals can't stymie quantum mechanics simply be being uncooperative! Alternatively, you might argue that the experiments performed by Alice and Bob have completely decohered, and the coherence phases have been distributed through the environment. Maybe the relevant information can be recovered from the effects of decoherence into the environment? I don't fancy your chances here either.

Again, Alice and Bob might try to thwart such a scenario by careful shielding of their apparatus and not communicating with anyone. Once more, I don't think quantum mechanics can be stymied by silence and lead shielding.

The real problem is that any theory which enables the gathering of such information from the results of environmental decoherence would have to involve radically new physics, of a kind that has never been seen before. This would have to be universal physics -- we can't just dream up an ad hoc theory that applies only to the correlations of entangled particles! Whatever the nature of this new theory, it would by in addition to quantum mechanics, so you will not have solved the problem of non-locality in quantum mechanics, you will have abandoned quantum mechanics in favour of your new theory.

Bruce