On 06 Aug 2016, at 21:39, John Clark wrote:

​Don't be ridiculous, I'm not in a insane asylum so I understand what a first person view is, although I don't understand what THE first person view is in a world with person duplicating machines, and you understand it even less well than I do.

Not at all. I have no problem, as I did explained to you a number of time.

I asked the helsinki guy what do you expect. He told me: " I am pretty sure that THE experience that I will live will be "seeing W", or "or seeing M", and never both. I have no clue which one I will actually live though".

Then we do the duplication, we reread the definition, and to know "the " experience lived, well, given that guy has been duplicated, we must interview all copies, or some sample in case of n-plication with n great.

So I go Washington, and the guy told me "excellent prediction", it was indeed one of the two cities, and not both, and I got my promised bit of information, I wrote W in the diary, confirming my "W v M" vague but correct.

And then I go to Moscow, to see what was the experience of the version of the helsinki guy there (as we agreed they are all rightfully considered as the Helsinki guy, but that follows from computationalism of course).
And of course, there to, the guy is happy of its prediction.

You only perpetuate your confusion between 3-1 and 1-1. You forget that by the fact that the 1p have been 3-1 p duplicated explains entirely why the 1p cannot notice the duplication. For them, they only got a 3p doppelganger in a far city.