> Telmo, I downloaded and read your new paper a couple of day back. So it is
> getting "air-play," as the used to call it, in the States. It is getting
> read by us nerds, at least. I am not sure if I can comprehend it's meaning,
> but, then, I have great, difficulty, comprehending Cisco routers and
> switches, and the principles behind them-so, please, adjust, for my
> low-comprehension.

I know nothing about routers, but I suspect my article is simpler to understand.

I would appreciate your questions on anything that is not clear. I am
still going to create a new version with several improvements.

> By the way, have you ever, read Tampolskiy's papers? just
> asking.

No, will check them. From a quick glance, I suspect I am disagreeing him.

Cheers,
Telmo.