On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 11:54:04PM +0200, smitra wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK6XawDE8_U

Just finished watching Norm's video, and one thing really struck
me. The process of factoring numbers of the form 10^n+23 is generating
vast amounts of complexity, as n increases. I hadn't really thought
about things that way before, but I have to say this really
constitutes a direct counter example to my oft stated dictum that
evolutionary processes are the only way to generate complexity.

Food for thought.