On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 12:03:58 AM UTC-5, agrays...@gmail.com
wrote:

> On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 11:57:08 PM UTC-5, Brent wrote:
>>

>> On 2/27/2018 6:52 PM, agrays...@gmail.com wrote:
>>

>> On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 8:28:27 PM UTC-5, Lawrence Crowell
>> wrote:

>>> There were also some spectacular events. 150 years ago a Chelyabinsk
>>> scale meteoroid or asteroid exploded over Poland. Lots of rocks fell out of
>>> the sky. This meant a lot of people saw this. A fair number of these events
>>> were public displays. UFOs tend not to have that feature.
>>>

>> *There are cases on record of many UFO's being sighted by large numbers
>> of individuals. For example, google "Phoenix lights". AG *
>>

>> I've seen UFO's myself.  But just because I couldn't identify the
>> aircraft didn't cause me to assume they were aliens from other planets.
>>
>> Brent
>>

> *A "UFO" is just that; an unidentified flying object. However, a small
> percentage lead to the "extraordinary" conclusion. AG *

*Consider this hypothetical event, of which several examples exist; a
saucer shaped craft circles and follows a commercial airliner over a remote
region, making no noise and exhibiting maneuvers which seem unlike anything
possible with human technology, and witnessed by the crew and passengers.
Since high performance aircraft developed by Skunk Works and tested at Area
51, are, for security reasons, restricted to Area 51, one wonders why a
craft with such advanced flight characteristics would be seen circling a
commercial aircraft far from any military test areas  This is SUGGESTIVE of
an ET contact, but obviously NOT conclusive. What changed my mind on the
subject is the short video I posted, which was likely NOT viewed by the
skeptics here who affirm the negative about the Roswell Event. Since I
found the six witnesses in the video completely CREDIBLE, I believe an ET
craft crashed at Roswell, was recovered by the US military, and the entire
incident was, and remains, classified at the highest level. Previously I
held the view that a balloon from the then highly classified Project Mogul
had crashed and was recovered at Roswell. AG*