On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 10:08:17 AM UTC-5, telmo_menezes wrote:

> Ok, I'm in bed recovering from flu. I watched the video.
>
> So we have:
>
> * Jack Trowbridge was First Lieutenant at Roswell. He claims that he
> was playing bridge at the house of a superior, and that he showed up
> with some alien material. It had strange hieroglyphs and "you squeezed
> it up in your hands as hard as you could, you let go, and it returned
> to originally, to the original shape. Instantly!" He described it as
> looking like Hershey bar wrapping, but also said that it looked
> nothing like the material in a weather balloon. He was 91 when he was
> interviewed.

*IIRC, Jesse Marcel Jr. son of the base intelligence officer, also handled
the *
*material with the same report. It** could be hard evidence of ET contact
if it wasn't*
*from a Project Mogul balloon, yet after more than 70 years the US
government*
*still won't release the material, or a facsimile, to dispel the myth. As
for **his age, *
*that's just a cheap shot. Not everyone of that age contracts Alzheimer's,
and it's*
*entirely plausible that he would have retained a vivid memory of the
event. AG *

* Carlene Greene is daughter of Sgt. Homer Rowlett, Jr. His father
> passed away in 1988. According to her he died of cancer of the spine,
> caused by exposure to agent orange in Vietname. She also claims that
> "he did not want to die at home", and was taken to a military
> hospital. Saying goodbye, he told Carlene that "the incident
> happened", "there was a spaceship" and "the aliens were there". Then
> he kissed her and that's the last she saw of him.
>
> * Larry Rowlett, son of Sgt. Home Rowlett Jr. Claims to have had an
> "ok but not great" relationship with his father. Claims that he was
> talking to his dad in the late 80s, when he told him that he was part
> of the cleaning crew that dealt with the crash site. That he saw the
> "grays", referring to alien corpses that he had to clean up. That the
> government told him and his colleagues that they should never talk
> about this, threatening them with their pensions.

*Plausible IMO. And maybe had a not great relationship with his dad. Not*
*material to his testimony. AG *

> * Savage M. Dodson, "I was a young GI, 22 years old at Roswell in
> 1947". Did technical work at the base. Claims to have been prevented
> from going inside an hangar that he used to go to everyday by some guy
> with a gun. 3 days later the guy with the gun was gone and he was
> allowed to go inside again, no problem. Claims that the only
> explanation for this is that they were hiding aliens.
>
> * Pat Bush, Miriam's Bush sister-in-law. Miriam was an executive
> secretary at the base's hospital. Claims that the head of the hospital
> wanted to show her something, and took her to the place where the
> alien bodies were stored. She looked at them from a distance, claiming
> that they wouldn't let her go near. She saw one of the bodies move its
> middle finger (ha!). She was excited by what she had seen and told her
> family that evening at the dinner table. Later she was very frightened
> by something and told the family to never mention any of this again.
> Pat claims that she always felt very sorry for Miriam because she
> lived in fear after that. She claims that they started looking into it
> after Miriam's death, and that other people involved in Roswell at the
> time had "died mysterious deaths". Miriam dies mysteriously alone in a
> hotel while being registered under her sister's name. Police said it
> was suicide.

*Again, entirely plausible IMO. AG *

> So this amounts to two direct witnesses: Jack Trowbridge saw some
> weird material and Savage Dodson was prevented to enter a military
> hangar that he usually had access to.
>
> The other three appear to be people dealing with personal tragedies.
> This is obviously the case for Carlene Greene and Pat Bush. With Larry
> Rowlett it is not so clear, but it seems quite obvious to me that he
> has some sort of "daddy issues".
>
> Regarding "Sirius Disclosure":
>
> I am not bored enough to read all the documents. If you insist that
> there is some particularly good piece of evidence, tell me what and
> I'll take a look. Let's address the most spectacular pieces of
> "evidence".
>
> * The Atacma Skeleton has meanwhile been found to contain human DNA
> and to contain the B2 haplotype group. It could be an aborted fetus
> and/or someone born with a severe genetic anomaly. It is definitely
> human and it is definitely from that region.
>
> * The photos are either the usual black-and-white photos of street
> lamps in the 50s and 60s, or they are taken with "highly sophisticated
> equipment", meaning some camera with ISOs above 100000. Do you have a
> good quality camera with you? Can you set it to very high ISO and take
> some photos at night with low light? You will see lots of UFOs too.
>
> I would be terribly excited if you could provide credible evidence for
> ET visitations. I think everyone on this list would. Unfortunately,
> you have nothing that cannot be easily explained in a much more
> trivial way.

*Then why does the government continue to refuse to release facsimiles of
the *
*Project Mogul balloons, or better yet what was recovered at Roswell i**f
it didn't *
*have something to hide? AG *