On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 10:14 PM, <agrayson2...@gmail.com> wrote:

​> *​*
> *I am implicitly denying that decoherence theory can be valid for macro
> objects *

If a "macro object" is something big enough to be seen with the naked eye
then you've already been proven wrong. A drum .03 millimeters across made
up of trillions of atoms was put into a Schrodinger Cat state back in 2010,
it was both vibrating and not vibrating.

https://www.nature.com/news/2010/100317/full/news.2010.130.html

*​>**I've been reading an interesting paper he wrote for a symposium in
> 2004 in remembrance of the 50th anniversary of Bell's theorem; "John Bell’s
> Varying Interpretations of Quantum Mechanics".  For me the "tell" that it
> can't be right for macro objects (with some minor exceptions as previously
> noted) is the fact that it implies copies of worlds.*

​
OK now I understand why you think Everett was wrong, you just ignore
evidence indicating that he was right. As for me I don't start out with a
​n​
​axiom​
 that fundamental reality can't be odd, so if experiment indicates that
things are odd then I figure things are odd.
​And no quantum interpretation will make things not be odd.

John K Clark​