On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 10:56 AM, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 1:06 AM, Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ​>* ​*
>> *I am not sure I am seeing  the relevance of your comments to what I
>> said.​ ​Are you disputing that computational relations are embodied by
>> statements concerning solutions to certain polynomial equations?*
>>

> No I'm not disputing that, but computational relations couldn't exist
> without computations, and computations couldn't exist without matter that
> obeys the laws of physics.

Why couldn't it be the other way around?  e.g. that mathematical
computations are what give us physics?
In other words, why do you place physics on such firmer ground than
mathematics?  Are you certain physics is primary, and not mathematics?  If
so, I would like to know the reason for this certainty.

Jason