From: *Bruno Marchal* <marc...@ulb.ac.be <mailto:marc...@ulb.ac.be>>

You are the one telling that the Bell’s inequality violation entails FTL influence. Personally, I do not dig on that issue, because I use only Everett QM to evaluate what mechanism predicts. I might try to send a post why I do not follow your critic of Tipler and Baylock, some day.

That would be useful. I was perhaps dismissive of Tipler and Baylock because their analyses were so obviously incorrect -- for different reasons, however. Tipler simply collapsed the non-separable state without realizing that that was a non-local operation. Baylock made valiant attempts to introduce some measurements that were not made in order to show that Bell assumed counterfactual definiteness, but his attempts to reconstruct Bell's arguments in this way were so contrived as to be laughable -- Bell's result does not depend on the assumption of counterfactual definiteness.

Bruce