I urge caution with anything Tipler writes. In looking at this paper it is
clearly long, but at least not mathematically dense. I am not sure what he
means in the abstract by saying the CMBR is SU(2)_L.

If you want to look at ideas that connect mathematics and number theory to
physics I would consider the Langlands program. Also the partition of
integers by Brunier and Ono, how many ways can the integer N be derived by
the addition of smaller integers, leads to mock Ramanjuan forms and ways
that quantum states may be integrated in partition functions or path
integrals. I think the fundamental set of quantum state have some Godel
number relationship with the zeros of the Riemann zeta function.

LC