One year ago I sent the following post to the list, I did not change one
word. One year from now I intend to send this same message yet again.

================
One year ago I sent the following post to the list, I did not change one
word. One year from now I intend to send this same message yet again.

================

One year ago I sent the following post to the list, I did not change one
word. One year from now I intend to send this same message yet again.

================

One year ago I sent the following post to the list, I did not change one
word. One year from now I intend to send this same message yet again.

================

One year ago I sent the following post to the list, I did not change one
word. One year from now I intend to send this same message yet again.

================

I just sent the following message to the Extropian list, as there has been
some discussion of psi on this list too I thought I'd sent it here also.
[...]

Happy New Year all.

I predict that a paper reporting positive psi results will NOT appear in
Nature or Science in the next year. This may seem an outrageous
prediction, after all psi is hardly a rare phenomena, millions of
people with no training have managed to observe it, or claim they have.
And I am sure the good people at Nature and Science would want to
say something about this very important and obvious part of our natural
world if they could, but I predict they will be unable to find anything
interesting to say about it.
You might think my prediction is crazy, like saying a waitress with an
eight's grade education in Duluth Minnesota can regularly observe the
Higgs boson with no difficulty but the highly trained Physicists at CERN
in Switzerland cannot. Nevertheless I am confident my prediction is true
because my ghostly spirit guide Mohammad Duntoldme spoke to me
about it in a dream.
PS: I am also confident I can make this very same prediction one year from
today.

    John K Clark