On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 3:04:38 AM UTC-6, agrays...@gmail.com
wrote:

> On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 12:17:11 AM UTC, agrays...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>>

>> On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 11:31:06 PM UTC, Philip Thrift wrote:

>>> What about Zeno's paradox?
>>>

>> *I brought this issue up myself a few months ago. Seems to show space is
>> not infinitely divisible. OTOH, GR is hugely successful and assumes
>> space-time continuity. AG*
>>

> *What version of Zeno's paradox do you subscribe to which suggests space
> is not infinitely divisible? TIA, AG *
>

>> And don't let that *brainwashing* from calculus math teachers fool you.
>>> :)
>>>
>>> - pt

All three paradoxes of motion [ listed in Wikipedia -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeno%27s_paradoxes#Paradoxes_of_motion ]

1Paradoxes of motion
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeno%27s_paradoxes#Paradoxes_of_motion>

   - 1.1Achilles and the tortoise
   <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeno%27s_paradoxes#Achilles_and_the_tortoise>
   - 1.2Dichotomy paradox
   <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeno%27s_paradoxes#Dichotomy_paradox>
   - 1.3Arrow paradox
   <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeno%27s_paradoxes#Arrow_paradox>

 "contradict" continuous spacetime (space in 1, 2 and time in 3).

- pt