Islam is a religion based almost entirely on threats.

Brent

On 5/1/2019 10:45 PM, Samiya Illias wrote:

فَلَنُذِيقَنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا وَلَنَجْزِيَنَّهُمْ
أَسْوَأَ الَّذِي كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ
But We shall most certainly give those who are [thus] bent on denying the truth a taste of suffering severe, and We shall most certainly requite them according to the worst of their deeds! [Al-Quran 41:27 <https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/41/27/>, Translator: Muhammad Asad]

Erasing data generates heat?!!!
Pondering over the above quoted ayat along with the ayaat that inform us that all words and deeds are being recorded, and that Allah never does any injustice to anyone, I wonder ...