On Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 4:18:55 AM UTC-5 Bruno Marchal wrote:

> On 7 Oct 2020, at 02:12, John Clark <johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I wrote a post llong long ago, nearly 30 minutes, that is now obsolete
> because
> you now must add Trump's very close aide Steven Miller to the list of
> people who work in the White House that have become infected with
> COVID-19. Donald Trump is the 21st century version of Typhoid Mary.
>

> Trump is killing the republicans and his voters, but he does not care
> because he does not intend to listen to the election result either.
>
> Why would he care? He has been exonerated for all his cheating up to now,
> why would he ever care about election’s result. If Biden win, he will just
> say fake news, and if people protested he will, with the AG send the troops.
>
> If you read the book by Mary Trump, you can see how losing has never been
> an option for Donald, even when he was a kid, ever, no matter what.  He
> will not be a bad loser, because he is just not a loser at all. He lacks
> the concept!
>
> November will be hot. Interesting, and frightening. The fight will not be
> between left and right, but between democracy and tyranny, not just in the
> US.
>
> Bruno

Don-the-Con t'Rump is a malignant narcissist or sociopath. He is somewhere
in the spectrum of personality disorders in one or between these two. He
only cares about himself, and people are little more than disposable items
he uses and discards. While I think he has racialized ideas, his white
supremist leanings are a case of his using this as a way to galvanize his
base. The man is a complete user; ask his past wives.

LC