Sort of, but where this is set with inflation. The patch on the dS
spacetime corresponding to the observable universe quantum tunnels from a
low entropy configuration into a spacetime with a very high entropy bound.
So this departure set into motion around the first 10^{-35}sec of this
world and lasted 10^{-30}sec.

LC