From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: spudboy...@aol.com
Cc: everything-list@googlegroups.com <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Jun 8, 2021 9:10 am
Subject: Re: Senator's "My American Story" Is a Result of Awakened-Bo
Dark-Matter Body

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 7:25 AM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

 > The Decency Act sounded like it was an attack on the first amendment made by
hypocritical religious prudes who sound like they came straight  out of the
Dark Ages, but in reality was a legal tool to protect corporate boards of
directors from being sued by the public for censoring them.

Once more you're talking about corporations censoring people, and once more you
are unable to give one single example of that actually happening. And I must
say although I always knew you had issues I badly underestimated the intensity
of your inanity so I was astounded to hear you defending something as silly as
the decency act. You think it's terrible a corporation decides not to let a
hack politician use their platform to pedal lethal lies, like autism is caused
by vaccines, and Hydroxychloroquine and Clorox can cure COVID-19, and there
were more than 7 million fraudulent votes in the last election so you should
get angry and march on the capital; but anybody who wants to look at a naked
female breast on the Internet should be prevented from doing so by censorship,
and if they try to avoid that censorship they should go to prison.

 > Often Law Fare as it is now called, is a merely a tool of the rich

Spud my boy I'm confused. You've made it clear you don't like Communism, but
you don't like Capitalism either hence all your complaints about corporations
and their "oligarch money". You don't like Democracy hence your support of
Donald Trump even after he incited a violent attack on the capital in an
unsuccessful coup d'état attempt to stay in power after he lost an election by
7 million votes, and you don't like individuals being allowed to make decisions
on their own about how they should live their lives thus your support for the
decency act. So how should society organize itself, what DO you like? The only
form of government I haven't heard you criticize is right wing fascist
dictatorships. Is that in fact what you would prefer?

> your once-vaunted ACLU is now ok with censorship, with the 1st amendment
> being merely one, and the least of 15 new principles.
> https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/06/us/aclu-free-speech.html

I don't feel even the slightest obligation to defend the views of the ACLU, I
only feel an obligation to defend my own views against yours, and if I am
unable to do that then I will abandon them and adopt your views as my own; I
have absolutely no loyalty towards ideas. If another person's idea is better
than mine then my idea has got to go. It's called the scientific method.  But
there's little chance of me needing to abandon my ideas in this case as your
attack is pitiful, you can't even give me a single example of corporate
censorship despite my many requests. John K Clark      See what's on my new
list at   Extropolis
wnv