These things are not likely. Traversable wormholes require severe
violations of known physics, from no-cloning rule in quantum mechanics to
the basic principles of thermodynamics. These ideas of Kardashev
civilizations are science fiction-fantasies. These things will not happen.
certainly not to humans, because we are dysfunctional and self-destructive.
What happens in the evolutionary scheme to a species that is
self-destructive (think war and nuclear bombs) and dysfunctional? The
probability is large they will go extinct. It is easy to understand.

LC