On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 11:54:42 AM UTC-6 johnk...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at 1:42 PM Alan Grayson <agrays...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> *>>> You referenced Sean's blog, which I assume you affirm. He claims that
>>>>

>>> *>> For Darwin's sake!! * I've already answered that criticism several
>>> times, if you want to challenge what I said with a logical argument then
>>> fine, but don't just keep repeating the same damn thing over and over again
>>> like a parrot.
>>>

>> *> You made the claim that energy is not conserved in GR *
>>

> *Yes.*
>
> *>  I definitely recall that. But what Sean says is something else as far
>> as I can tell.  Do you dispute that? AG*
>>

> *I'll be damned if I'm gonna rehash what I already said yet again! If you
> have short-term memory loss, as you apparently do, then reread what I
> already wrote and then quickly ask a specific question you think I did not
> address properly before you forget what I wrote again.*

You don't have to rehash it. Just copy and paste it again, if it really
supports what you claim. I also recall that Bruce, who's not a lightweight
on this topic, strongly objected to Sean's claim, which is as I just
posted; that there's no energy loss in the MWI; rather, energy already
existing is split among the branches according to Born's rule. AG