Dhu al Qarnayn visited the Polar Regions?

The story of Dhu al Qarnayn is briefly mentioned in Chapter 18 of the Qur’an,
verses 83 – 98. The Qur’an mentions his name/title, and without going into the
details of his person or his people,  informs us that he was established in
power and had the means to all ends, and thus was able to travel everywhere on
Earth.

The verses about Dhu al Qarnayn’s travels have been variously interpreted, yet
continue to perplex many Muslims. These verses have also been used by
non-Muslims to point out factual inaccuracies in the Qur’an.  Based upon what
we know of the polar regions of the Earth, I think that the first two travels
were to the North and South Pole respectively. I’ve also attempted to
understand the third travel. My reasoning is as follows:

https://signsandscience.blogspot.com/2014/06/dhu-al-qarnayn-polar-regions-of-earth.html