On Sun, Jul 10, 2022 at 6:42 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

*> Transhumanism isn't even about real world. It's about speculation about
> the real world*

And the New Testament, the Torah, the Quran, the Book of Mormon, the
writings of L Ron Hubbard, and the authors of every other scientific
ignoramus who wrote "Holy Scriptures" are unimaginative speculations about
an unreal world.

tbb

uzp