From: Telmo Menezes <te...@telmomenezes.net>
To: Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Jul 14, 2022 8:12 am
Subject: Life expectancy vs. Health expenditure

#yiv7228192109 p.yiv7228192109MsoNormal, #yiv7228192109
p.yiv7228192109MsoNoSpacing{margin:0;}I am curious about what Americans in this
list think about this:
https://i.redd.it/qrjgb2aakhb91.jpg

Telmo
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/724092fd-48a5-44ed-a3c5-7ec8aa38c3fe%40www.fastmail.com.