From: Lawrence Crowell <goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com>
To: Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 26, 2022 6:27 am
Subject: Re: Christian Adolf and adolfic Christians [was: Re: What Threshold
Threat of CO2]

If there was a common wisdom of the common man t'Rump would never have been on
the ballot.
LC

On Friday, August 26, 2022 at 5:13:14 AM UTC-5 johnk...@gmail.com wrote:

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 5:46 AM Lawrence Crowell <goldenfield...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> There is no such thing as "common wisdom" of the average man. If there were
> Don-the-Con t'Rump would not have been elected. The average person is pretty
> ignorant and half of them are just unintelligent.

In defense of the average person I'd have to say that in 2016 the average
person didn't want Donald Trump to be president, the average person wanted
Hillary Clinton to be president, but unfortunately thanks to our screwy
political system average people don't get to vote for the president, only the
538 elite members of the electoral college do.  Average people rejected Trump
again in 2020 by a 7 million vote margin and fortunately this time the
electoral college rejected him too despite Trump's frantic attempts to rig it
in his favor; but if Trump had gotten just a few thousand more votes in just a
few states he would've won the presidency yet again. And that would've been the
last real presidential election in American history, after that we'd just get
the sort of "election" they have in North Korea where the Dear Leader gets
99.99% of the vote.
lpl

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/bf199ee5-1548-4715-b88e-9f5db75ee6bdn%40googlegroups.com.