As I have pointed out previously, the problem with probability as an
ultimate description of the universe, is that it means the universe is
*unintelligible*. I mean, it implies there is no *process* to understand
why, when we measurement something, we get what we get. So I am in good
company; God doesn't play dice with the universe. AG