Le jeudi 31 mai 2007 à 11:01 -0400, Daniel Gryniewicz a écrit :
> On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 15:00 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:

> > > See attachements:
> > >  - in mail view, even if it's not perfect it looks like a GtkTreeView
> > > header
> > >  - in memo view, the header looks like a button
> > >
> > > This is even more flagrant with the Glossy theme.
> >
> > Frankly, for me with Industrial, it looks the same in both places.
>
> For me, it looks like Gilles.  I have a clearlooks-based theme.  I'd
> guess it's engine related?
>
> Daniel

indeed, for reference (and non pgo readers):
http://abock.org/2007/07/02/suboptimal-theming-in-gtk/
http://blogs.gnome.org/thos/2007/07/04/re-suboptimal-theming-in-gtk/

long story short, ETree needs special handling of the gtk-engine to be
drawn in a way that makes it look like a GtkTreeView and even then, it
is very possible it won't be perfect.
--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>