On Thu, 2007-10-25 at 10:13 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> I have a feeling, though, that the main reason Evo is so much slower
> than Outlook is due to the summary info gathering which (used to?)
> grab
> all the mailing-list headers as well as the normal stuff in order to
> be
> able to vfolder on mailing-list.

I have made this as a configurable option and if the user does not want
to fetch mailing-list headers he can choose to. (Though the default is
that it will fetch)

However, I am doubtful though how many users will be aware of what a
mailing-list header is.

--
Sankar P
Harver's Law: A drunken man's words are a sober man's thoughts

 Novell, Inc.
Software for the Open Enterprise™
http://www.novell.com