On Fri, 2007-11-30 at 12:23 +0100, Artur Mücke wrote:
> Hmm, I dont know exactly about that, but e.g. in KDE-kontact I can use
> my  web-calendar like I want to. If I set it up with the same settings
> like in Evolution (https://IP-Address/servlet/webdav.ical). Its possible
> to create and delete appointsments in kontact without a problem.
>
> How can that be!? I am really confused about that?

I presume its using Webdav to write to the calendar file.  There are
many problems with this approach including locking, concurrent writes,
and notification of changes.  However if you are the only person using
the remote calendar, it would work.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                          jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]